Under all circumstances, we inform you that the Owner is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data collected by means of first-party and third-party Cookies, deciding on the processing purpose, content and use of the gathered information.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded onto the user's device when they visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time they access the Platform. It also allows us to improve the quality and offer a better use of our Platform.
Cookies are essential for Internet to work, as they help us, among other things, to identify and solve possible running errors of the Platform.
Accessing the Platform means the express acceptance of the use of the Cookies detailed in this Policy in those devices used for such access. If Cookies are deactivated, the Platform browsing might not be optimal and some of the functions of the Platform might not work correctly.
Google Analytics customisation Cookies:
The Owner uses Google Analytics (in no case will these Cookies be permanent), a service provided by Google, Inc., company headquartered in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”), on the Platform.
If you want more information, you can visit the following Google URL https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics.
Cookies on social media:
The Owner provides the users with social media connections and applications to enable easy identification and/or so they can interact with the Platform more easily; they expire at the end of the session. To do so, the Cookie of each social network must be installed by clicking the icons on the Platform.
These Cookies, which will in no case be permanent, are used to improve the Owner's commercial initiatives, show personalised ads or promotions, and/or news related to the Platform services, perfect the content availability and personalise it.
User configuration to avoid Cookies:
Thus, it is possible to block Cookies with the browser's configuration tools or each user may configure their browser to warn them when a server wants to store a Cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To know more, visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookiesand http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To know more, visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Chrome, go to Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy. To know more, visit: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- If you use Opera, go to Security and Privacy to set up the browser. To know more, visit: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
- If you use Safari, you will find the option in the menu Preferences/Privacy. To know more, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Last updated: 25/05/2018